Contact Information for Inspection Departments

Each municipality has different rules and regulations around what is required for a meter to be energized. You’ll need to reach out to your city’s inspection department to ensure you have all required inspections and/or certificates of occupancy in order for a Move-In Order to fully process.

Choose your Utility below to find the contact information for your local inspections department.


Enter your search term below.